Sunday, May 31, 2009

Someone daughter, someone mother, someone wife

there i was ...
minding my own business...
chilling with few people....
you werent there though....
with a glass of pinot in my left....
and a bottle of chardonnay in my right...
looking happy...
it might be the happiest day in my whole life ...
living the moment....
the moment might be forever....
the scenery was delightful...
i can smell the rite smell...
i can hear the bird chipping while the blue at sunrise playing in background...
someone tap my shoulder....
i turned around...
she standing there...
someone daughter, someone mother,someone wife....
she pour the wine on my face...
throw the bottle into the pool...
and gave me a slap in the face...
what the fuck?...
no words...
no bitching....
no yelling....
just like that...
and it over...

come on dude...it supposed to be a good dream...or it should end with some happy ending...dude why on earth you were there....i dont care about the meaning or a clue or some deep shit pertaining to the dream.... why you were there....it confused me....what bother me the most is why you ruin it for me....damn you....

im disturbed yet curious....

ps
im bitching bout the her in the dream not on real life.... capiche