Sunday, July 5, 2009

Masterpiece

most of us have some hidden talent...some people can sing... some people can play music...some people good at math....some people are born athletic(but marathon it not a sport that need talent to be good....i write about this some other time)...some are good at drinking...some can do backflip and whatnot....mine is that im good at being a hypocrite.....i know that i am good at this...but this week im god...im so good even i believe it myself...hahaha....you should see me...im articulate...polite...funny...awesome...smart but not so smart...im likeable...im doing 180 man...those people worship me....if they know how i hate them.....loathe them...despise them...they would kill me....this week was my 4th ring for kobe...my treable for pep...my masterpiece...

No comments: