Thursday, October 23, 2008

Decision

today i mafde my descison that will affect my future....... it a first to me since idont make thast desicion often.... dont get me wrong ilikr it .... rephrase i love it ..... because ive been thinkong about this for a long time.... it suppose to be great but..... i dont know .... i had this feeling about my decision ... it dont seem rihgt.... it suppose to make me happy ...but it does the opposite.... i dont know why..... but i think it willl be a mistake.... it will cause aporblem..... maybe im scared...or maybe it about a comittment..... i do suck at commitment....fuck this shit....5this thing hount me ...for the past weeks... cibai ...crap sduh .....im not taht good with this kind of problem ... i udont face it ..... i run from a problem.... and those little tiny thing that used dont matter to me ...... now becomke a huge problem..... im really suck at this...hope the desicion i made on the afternoon either it become a right one ......or it will become some mistake taht in the future i will have a laugh with someone..... crap ... what im bvitching bout .. im sounding like i have avagina.... hahahaah ...... this is what u get ...when u have .....a ciuple of shot and 2 mug of a beerr........ hope i forget all this shit tomorrow .... cause people ssaid that alcohol do make thing f]goes away ......


// pardon the spelling and everthing......... i was under influence when i wrote this ..... cheeersa

No comments: