Friday, November 28, 2008

Noble

reminder
this is emo stuff .... im pmsing right know ... lot of ranting and bitching .... read with coutions

There a lot of thing that i need to talk about ....
but it seem there is no particular person to talk to that seem to make it right ....
warghhhhh .... need to sort this trust issues sometime .... fuck it ...
im not sure if the enviroment play a part ... or it just phase that all of us going through once in ur life.... or it just me getting old .... or it just a normal thing that i never care or notice before ....
i think about it a lot which take the toll of time of my own ... but looking back what im writing before it occur to me ... i do have to much time ... but never doing nothing with it .... except all the useless stuff.... hahahaha ... or this is a part where i start to grow up .... being mature .... act like people from my age ..... dammmnnnn ..... tired .... it the word im looking for .... but not exactly the right word .....

"you never solve ur problem, always run for it.. from the tiny one to the big problem all of it snowball and blow it up in ur face.and what u do after it .... u just smile and say that was good shit ... that ur problem" ...... said this girl .... she a "friend" of mine ..... we know each other for the past 10 years.... fuck her ... dont state the obvious ... i know that shit ... tell me something idont know .... yeah .... that will solve something .....

responsibility ....
that the word if scared of .... cause never good with it .... always try not to care bout it ... not everthing revolve around that word ... which make me sick .... never in my life im thinking about the right path or the wrong path ..... because to me the is no right/wrong path .... it just a choice that u make .... it how you intepret the path .... alll people make mistake .... it just a normal thing to do .... so what this fuss about chosing the right/wrong path ... it my life for god sake ... it does mean that it my desicion right? ... always tell myself it just another opinion..... u make ur own path ... ur own decision ..... fuck u who give me doubt abou t how i live my life .... you low life scumbag .....

i reread what im writing just now make me wanna slap me, hit me on crotch, broke my tooth and make me drink my own blood... all this are just another bump in the road .... dont be a pussy ranting and bitching bout ur life ...... while other people suffer more than u ..... or it just another desperate attempt to get epople attention ..... fuck you .... you attention whore .... mekeke...

what i need is someone who sane enuff to give me some cool opinon or someone who brave enuff to knock up some sense in this shitty thing call brain of mine .... the consequenses are only 2 ... if im open my mouth one of two things happens.... either forgives me or leaves me..... but everthing change ..... at best, i wind up exactly where i am right now, but it depend on the enviroment also .... it noble to want to confess..... really, it is..... but if the result just damage and pain, that's not noble, that's selfish...... im fucked....

what an entry that was ... gile fucking em .... shit fuck gile .... omgwtfbbq ....mekeke. .... to much time and not a thing to do .... to yg jadi camni nie .... atau to much sidney sheldon and jeffery archer ..... arghhhhhh... hahahahaha.....

// this post it just for entertainment only .... no human or animal were harm in the process of this entry just a few bantal and glasses.... dont take this post to serius ....it just another day of pmsing
// stressssssssssssssssss
//enjoy
// fuck i need a psychaterist ASAP ....

No comments: