Wednesday, March 4, 2009

AA

my name is ___...
im an addict ....
it been 9 hours since my last fix...
im ok if you care....
but the itch is killing me....
the last 7 days was a blast...
i slept an average 3 hours a day...
most of my time either in office or in datacenter....
how do i know im an addict?...
i no longer watch tv...
i answer my phone even though im asleep...
i no longer have a proper dinner...
i dont have a weekends...
but mostly because of this....
ive turned down an invitation to a bachelor party....
it not an ordinary bachelor party...
it was a bachelor party that you seen on tv shows or movies...
where they have booze and striper....
booze and striper...
damn...
im a workaholic....
yeah....i said it...
i dont want to be like chubby used to be...
i hate this fucking job....
im so quiting this job....
tomorrow... i will get wasted.....

No comments: