Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday


i was check in by 4....
put the sign on the door.....
look up the window of the 11th floor.....
talk to city that know me by name and all the bad thing that i do......
i shed 5 bitter tears into 5 bitter beers.....
look up my watch and say "when have the year gone".....
im wasting away like a castle of clay....
slowly crumble into.....
i was fucked by 5.....
talking nothing but jive.....
told the bartender he never take me alive......
all of this because i dont sleep for 19 hours straight.....
so i call up marie.....
she have sex for free.....
for a couple of free cocktail she listen to me....
talk about memories and relationship....
and why i can cope up with the scene....
every monday i got this pain....
every wednesday it hit my brain.....
every friday i die.....
cause every day i still dont have my freedom.....

No comments: